I was honored with another Liebster Award and have nominated another batch of new blogs that I find fascinating and downright fun. Some have since mentioned they have also been nominated multiple times so my congrats go out to all of them.
In keeping with the terms of the award, my answers are below and I give many thanks to Kallia’s Everyday Talks for the honor!
- What is your fashion/ style icon? I would say anyone that walks with confidence. Style is more than what you wear, its how you wear it and how you carry yourself.
- What is your biggest regret? Not getting to know my mother more as a woman than as a parent before she passed away at age 59.
- If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be? To wake up without debt and be able to support my family without the burden.
- What is your thought process when you write a blog post? It changes each time depending on the content. If there is a holiday, event or if something inspires me, the process is different.
- Where is your favorite destination? I haven’t traveled much so Catalina is my fave so far. Only 26 miles off the coast of California but a world away.
- The three things, that are a necessity for your daily routines. Prayer, coffee & my husband.
- What is your favorite movie? I have a few. Holiday movies like White Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas are musts. Dramas like Forrest Gump and Steel Magnolias are near & dear to my heart. Brat pack movies like The Breakfast Club and Pretty In Pink are part of my youth. Of course classics like the original Ocean’s Eleven, Mildred Pierce and 12 Angry Men too.
- Chocolate cake or Fruit Pie/ Cake? I would prefer a good french apple pie over chocolate cake but tres leches is yummy. Then again so is a good chocolate flourless cake with ganache. Goodness…I must want sweets because they all sound good!
- What is your favorite perfume/ cologne? Burberry Touch is my signature scent.
- What would you say to your younger self, if you could? Be patient, see people for who they really are and take care of your own journey.
- What is your favorite memory? All of them…even the sad ones. They made me who I am today. The good brought joy, the bad brought strength and the dailies allowed me to stop & appreciate life.