I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Rebecca Lemke from New Crunchy Mom. Many thanks to her for recognizing my efforts in sharing a bit of myself with all of you through Cappuccino Connected.
The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communication. The best thing about this award is that it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them via social media.
Questions asked of me:
- What is your favorite snack or drink? I am a coffee drinker so my favorite cold drink is the Starbucks Vanilla Latte that I buy at the market. Its pre-mixed and a great option when you dont want hot coffee.
- What is your favorite book? I am a fan of food, biographies and true crime so its hard to nail down a single one. If I had to pick one, I think my Rick Bayless cookbook is my fave.
- Who is your biggest fan? My husband. He is so supportive and positive. He is always cheering me on, telling me he is proud of me and encourages me to continue.
- How do you deal with writer’s block? I get inspiration from other blogs, their social media posts and all the new items on Pinterest.
- What is the craziest comment you’ve ever gotten on your blog? I think the first time someone reached out to me for a product review was crazy…I had just started and was excited but overwhelmed.
- Who is your favorite blogger that you follow and are inspired by? Gosh, how can I answer? This changes almost everyday simply because there are so many out there. I have to say the latest is Danielle from My Snippets Of Inspiration.
- What is the hardest article or post that you’ve ever written? My first one…I was so nervous but now 80+ posts later, those nerves are long gone!
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016? I would like to post 5 days a week, follow at least 10 new blogs per week, increase my blog’s visibility across social media, and learn more each day.
- What do your family and friends think about your blog? I hope they enjoy it! I have received loads of positive feedback and I could not be more grateful.
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? I like to list things…seems to be an easier and more engaging read.
- Annette’s Place
- Ask Jana Leigh
- Skinny And Single
- Chicken Scratch DIY
- Hit and Miss Cuisine
- Creativity In A Bottle
- Lazy Mom Cooking
- Thrifty Guardian
- Woman Pulse
- Crunchy Creamy Mama
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- If you could interview a celebrity to blog about, who would it be & why?
- What social media accounts do you use to drive blog traffic & what are their links?
- How often, if at all, do you change or modify the look & layout of your blog?
- Have you written posts to schedule them in advance?
- What goals do you have for your blog in 2016?
- Would you or have you already done a guest post for another person?
- What do you find encouraging when viewing other blogs?
- Will you follow and support your fellow nominees?
- If you could make blogging easier, what would you do?
Many thanks again to Rebecca Lemke from New Crunchy Mom for the nomination!